The general information of the restaurant is accessible and modifiable at any time on the home page of by clicking on
Edit button near of the name of the restaurant at the top left of the page.
On this page you can :
- Change the image of your restaurant, which will appear to clients on CoopCycle. In order to do that, you can directly drop an image where it is indicated.
- Disable or enable your restaurant to appear on CoopCycle. When disabled the restaurant page is not accessible by visitors.
Four tabs are accessible on this page in order to look or modify your informations - please don’t forget to click on
save button at the bottom of the page when you are modifying fields :
General tab, you can modify general informations about your restaurant :
- Displayed to clients :
- Name of the Restaurant on CoopCycle
- Type of Business
- Description of your restaurant
Options are not accessible from a restaurant account. In order to change them, you need to connect with an administrator account, which means that theses options are decided with the delivery cooperative.
On this page, you have two schedules : collection (take-away orders) or delivery. In order to activate one or both schedules, you also have to contact an administrator of CoopCycle.
On this page, you can decide your Collect time slots which means when your clients can collect their command in your restaurant. You don’t need to connect as an administrator to change these options, because this schedule does not affect the delivery cooperative. There is also an option to decide if CoopCycle proposes to customers to collect the order as soon as possible, or propose time slots.
On this page, you can see what are your Delivery time slots which means when your customers can be delivered their orders. You can’t change this schedule unless you are connected as administrator. There is also an option to decide if CoopCycle proposes to customers to reveive the order as soon as possible, or propose time slots.
2 options are proposed to modify globally these two schedules :
- Add delay before ordering. For instance, if you put 1 in the
dayfield, customers have to order the day before.
- Number of shipping choices (in days)
You will find on this page the terms of the contract between the local delivery collective and the restaurant. They cover the following aspects:
- Delivery price :
- Part to be paid by the restaurant (“Amount charged by the platform” for a fixed cost and “Platform fee for deliveries” for a proportionnal fee)
- Part to be paid by the final client.(“Amount paid by the customer” for a fixed cost and “Fees paid by the customer” for a proportionnal fee)
- Minimum basket amount
- Platform fees for take-away.
- Payment fees (Stripe): paid by the platform or the restaurant owner
Only administrators can modify these information.