This page describes the process for creating a restaurant on the CoopCycle platform. Don’t hesitate to ask for help firstname.lastname@example.org to configure the first restaurants.
This takes place in two stages:
- Create the restaurant on the CoopCycle platform
- Create a Stripe account
After performing these two steps:
- Create an account for the restaurateur in the “Users” section
- Assign the restaurant to this restaurateur so that he can access the back office
- Having correctly configured the Stripe account linked to the platform (link to the corresponding page)
Minimum information required beforehand:
- Name, first name of the restaurateur
- Legal name of the restaurant
- Restaurant phone number
- Restaurant address
- IBAN of the restaurant
- Color front / back scan of the restaurant owner’s identity card in JPEG or PNG format (Stripe request after the first orders for identity verification)
- Contractual information (what delivery rate for the restaurant owner? For the customer? Who pays the payment fees?)
- Opening hours (times when delivery is activated)
- Number Siret
- From the “Restaurants” tab, click on “Add a restaurant”
- Enter information in the corresponding fields
- Click on “Save”
- From your Stripe dashboard, https://dashboard.stripe.com/account, create a new account by clicking on the top left on “New Account”. Indicate the name of the restaurant.
- From the restaurant page on the platform, in the “Stripe Account” section, click on the “Connect with Stripe” button. The process must be repeated for dev operation and live operation.
- A Stripe page opens. In the “Switch account” dropdown select the corresponding restaurant.
Entrer les informations du restaurateur correspondantes. Attention : dans le champ “Customer phone number” indiquez votre numéro de téléphone pas celui du restaurateur.
Check your phone number at the following address: https://dashboard.stripe.com/phone-verification?source=email: enter your phone number then copy the code received by SMS (you should have received an email notification)
And There you go ! To check that everything is in order with Stripe:
- In the Stripe dashboard, select your main account (the cooperative’s account) from the dropdown in the top left
- Click on “Connect” then “Accounts” in the left column
- In the “Recently connected accounts” list which appears click on the first (the last linked account)
- Check that “Payments” and “Payouts” are green - in case of problems contact email@example.com