The CoopCycle platform can be configured to use the “live” or “test” mode from the “settings” tab. In test mode clients will not be debited. You have to use test cards (typically 4242 4242 4242 4242 4242). Don’t forget to switch to “live” mode before going into production !
- Create a Stripe account here , then:
- Get the four API stripe keys (Private/Public live, Private/Public test) here: https://dashboard.stripe.com/apikeys (in video)
- Get the two Stripe Connect identifiers (Live/Test) here: https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/applications/settings
- Past them in the corresponding fields on the administrator’s “parameters” tab.
Note: Live and test keys and IDs are not displayed on the screen at the same time. There is a switch on the page to display either test or live data.
- Configure the redirection url for Stripe Connect
- Go to https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/applications/settings
- Click on “Add redirect URI” (It has to be done in live and test mode). Then enter this value “https://
/stripe/connect/standard" (e.g. `https://demo.coopcycle.org/stripe/connect/standard`)
You need to activate your Stripe account to start using the platform in “live”. Click on “Activate your account” on the left and enter the required informations. (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLzg_K_0C5k)
The funds earned by the platform (the delivery cooperative) are calculated as a commission on the merchant’s payment. Go to this URL https://dashboard.stripe.com/test/applications/fees.
Payments from your Stripe account to your bank account will be made regularly (“payouts”). You can access the list of payouts here : https://dashboard.stripe.com/test/balance/overview. You can also request on this page an immediate transfer to your account.